Embassy in Brussels, Belgium
The Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in Brussels, Belgium is accredited to the Kingdom of Belgium, the French Republic, the Kingdom of Spain, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Swiss Confederation, the Holy See, and the European Union.
The Embassy serves as liaison between the Secretariats of various multilateral organisations and the relevant Ministries in Trinidad and Tobago through active participation in the work of the following organisations:
- African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP) (Belgium)
- World Customs Organization (WCO) (Belgium)
- International Criminal Court (Netherlands)
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) (Netherlands)
The Embassy also receives and transmits communication to relevant Ministries in Trinidad and Tobago from other multilateral organizations by virtue of the location of their Headquarters including the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) (France), International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas (ICCAT) (Spain), World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) (Spain), International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) (France), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) (France), International Court of Justice (ICJ) (Netherlands), Permanent Bureau of The Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH) (Netherlands), and International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) (Netherlands).
The Embassy also has oversight of the Honorary Consul of Trinidad and Tobago in Paris, France.
The Embassy facilitates applications for renewals of Machine Readable Trinidad and Tobago passports for nationals of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago who are 16 years and over, and processes applications for Trinidad and Tobago visas made by persons from countries whose citizens require a visa to enter Trinidad and Tobago. Applications for the first issuance of Machine Readable Trinidad and Tobago passports, and renewal of Machine Readable Trinidad and Tobago passports for nationals of Trinidad and Tobago who are under 16 years of age need to be processed by an Officer of the Immigration Division of Trinidad and Tobago. For persons residing in Europe, contact will need to be made with the High Commission of Trinidad and Tobago in London.
The Embassy provides consular services to nationals and non-nationals who seek assistance for lost or stolen passports, legalized documents, notary services, and/or other areas of assistance. The Embassy also facilitates the authentication of Life and National Insurance Certificates.
Another area of importance is support to nationals of Trinidad and Tobago on government-funded scholarships in countries where the Euro is the official currency. The Embassy acts as a liaison between the Scholarships and Advanced Training Division (SATD) of the Ministry of Education and universities regarding payment of tuition invoices.
Guidelines and forms for applications and renewals
Please select a form based on your requirement
- Apostille Request Form
- Emergency Travel Document Form
- Emergency Travel Document Instructions
- Emergency Lost or Stolen Passport Form
- Fee Structure
- Matrimonial Proceedings - English
- Matrimonial Proceedings - Français
- Matrimonial Proceedings - Nederlands
- Matrimonial Certificate of Non Impediment - English
- Matrimonial Certificate of Non Impediment - Français
- Matrimonial Certificate of Non Impediment - Nederlands
- Passport Renewal Application Form
- Passport Renewal Instructions
- Public Holidays 2019
- Registration of Nationals
- Renunciation of Citizenship Checklist
- Repatriation of Cremated Ashes Requirements - English
- Repatriation of Cremated Ashes Requirements - Français
- Repatriation of Cremated Ashes Requirements - Nederlands
- Repatriation of Human Remains Requirements - English
- Repatriation of Human Remains Requirements - Français
- Repatriation of Human Remains Requirements - Nederlands
- Restoration of Citizenship Application Form
- Restoration of Citizenship Checklist
- Restoration of Citizenship Medical Form 40
- Restoration of Citizenship Physical Form 40A
- Visa Application Form
- Visa Application Instructions - English
- Visa Application Instructions - Français
- Visa Application Instructions - Nederlands
Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago to the Kingdom of
Ambassador: His Excellency Mr. Colin Connelly
Avenue de la Faisanderie 14
Telephone: +32 2-762-9400 / +32 2-762-9415 (Office)
Facsimile: +32 2 772 2783
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COVID-19 Work Related Adjustments:
Temporary Closure of Chancery from Monday 2nd November to Friday 11th December 2020
• Officers report to work Mon. to Fri. from 09:00am to 5:00pm local time.
• Mission’s Contact N° 011 - 322 - 762 - 9400
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org