Passports and Citizenship

Passport and Citizenship Applications & Notarial Services

Passport and Citizenship Applications

Applications for passports and citizenship can be made to Trinidad and Tobago Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates (Overseas Missions). These are then forwarded to the Immigration Division in the Ministry of National Security, Trinidad and Tobago, for processing.

If you wish to apply for a new passport, renew an old passport or apply for citizenship, please contact the Trinidad and Tobago Mission nearest to you.

Lost, stolen or damaged passports

In cases of emergency, if a national of Trinidad and Tobago has a passport lost or stolen, they can apply to  the Trinidad and Tobago Mission nearest to them for assistance.

Notarial Services

This involves witnessing your signature on documents to be used in accordance with Trinidad and Tobago Laws.

Documents that can be Notarized at our Missions

  • Sale, transfer and purchase agreements for real property
  • Documents pertaining to land titles
  • Contracts
  • Wills
  • Statutory declarations and other documents for use in Trinidad and Tobago under Trinidad and Tobago laws
  • Life Certificates for pensioners