Registration of Nationals Abroad

Trinidad and Tobago nationals traveling or residing abroad should register at the nearest Trinidad and Tobago Overseas Mission, particularly in countries with a risk of natural disasters or which are undergoing a period of unrest. The purpose of this register is to enable the Mission to identify and locate nationals in cases of emergency as well as provide assistance for nationals in situations of need. 

To register, go to the nearest Mission, present proof of identity and complete a form with personal details and provide a photograph. The Mission should be informed about changes in address in order to keep the register updated.

Alternately, you can register with RSNA at :

The Registration System for Nationals Abroad (RSNA) is a free service provided by the Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs for Trinidad and Tobago nationals travelling overseas or living outside of Trinidad and Tobago. The details you provide when you register will help our embassy and crisis staff to contact you and provide better assistance in an emergency such as a natural or man-made disaster or civil disturbance.

Where to get more information?
For more information or assistance, please contact the nearest Trinidad and Tobago Embassy, High Commission or Consulate. Please follow the link below for a list of Trinidad and Tobago Overseas Missions. The Consular staff will be pleased to help you in any way they can.

Trinidad and Tobago Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates