The Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs
- One Director, Legal Services
- One Senior Legal Officer
- Two Legal Officer II
- One Legal Officer I
- One Legal Research Officer
Deadline: August 14th 2020.
The Permanent Mission to the United Nations in New York, NY, USA
Deadline date: January 22nd 2020
The Consulate of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in Miami, FL, USA
Clerical Officers (3)
Deadline: January 3rd 2020
The Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in Washington D.C., USA
Deadline: September 6th 2019
Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries
- One (1) Technical Consultant
- One (1) Economic Consultant
Judicial and Legal Service Commission of Trinidad and Tobago
Puisne Judge of the Judiciary of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Chief State Solicitor
Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture
Project EbA Technical Officer
Finance and Procurement Officer
Executive Secretariat of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) of the Organisation of American States (OAS)
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Eastern Regional Health Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (ERHA)
Vacancies can be found here.
The International Labour Organization (ILO)
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Adviser, Public Administration
- Facilities Compliance Officer
- Head of Learning and Organisational Development
- HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
The University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT)
The University of the West Indies (UWI)
Detailed application and full curriculum vitae should be sent to the Campus Registrar, c/o HR Division (Appointments Section), Main Administration Building, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I. via e-mail: HRApplications@sta.uwi.edu
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Crop Science/Post Production Technology - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer, Literatures in English - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Lecturer in Communication Studies - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer in Communication Studies - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Lecturer in Cultural Studies - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Lecturer in General Surgery - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Emergency Medicine - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Optometry - Deadline: 19 January 2020
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Veterinary Anaesthesia - Deadline: 19 January 2020
International Criminal Court (ICC)
The World Health Organization (WHO)
Applicants are required to apply to the vacancies on the recruitment platform at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl. The WHO regrets that it cannot accept CVs sent by email.
* The Requisition Identifier can be entered into the keyword search in the recruitment platform for ease of vacancy retrieval.
Information on WHO internships
A global internship requisition is published on the WHO recruitment site and can be accessed at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900142&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00. Full information on the WHO internship programme is available at http://www.who.int/careers/internships/en/.
Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Implementation Agency for Crime and Security (IMPACS)
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
The Organization for the Prohibition Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE ONLY THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM.
Interested applicants who are unable to submit an application online at www.opcw.org, due to technical problems, are requested to send an e- mail to Recruitment@opcw.org explaining the problem.
Only applications received before the closing date will be considered. Only applicants under serious consideration for a post will be contacted. Applications from qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged. There are job advertisements and offers that falsely state that they are from the OPCW.