Embassy in Panama City, Panama
The Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the Republic of Panama was officially opened on 12th April, 2015 and was the first English-speaking CARICOM country to establish a resident mission in Panama City.
The strategic objectives of this Embassy include:-
- To promote Trinidad and Tobago's foreign policy objective and co-ordinate the country's partnership with Panama in the various areas of bilateral cooperation and to enhance discussion and collaboration on multilateral issues;
- To promote Brand T&T and advance Trinidad and Tobago's economic interests in Panama, through the identification of opportunities and facilitation of business, investment and export to Panama;
- To assist in the creation of effective networks between Trinidad and Tobago entities and institutions and their counterparts in Panama, thereby increasing the opportunity for fruitful exchanges, technical assistance and collaborations;
- To protect the interests and assist nationals of Trinidad and Tobago resident in Panama and those seeking to travel to the country to conduct business, study, or for tourism.
Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Panama City
Mr. Jerome C.
Chargé d’Affaires a.i.
Piso 32, Oficina 3201, Calle 50 y Calle 58 Este
Phone: +507-388-5800 / +507-388-5801
COVID-19 Work Related Adjustments:
• The Chancery is open to the public daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. via appointments only;
• Mission’s contact: +507 388 5800 / +507 388 5801
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., local time in Panama City
Public holidays to be observed by Embassy, Panama City in 2021
The Embassy provides services on behalf of:-
- The Ministry of National Security (Immigration Division)
- The Registrar General’s Department of the Ministry of Legal Affairs.
Information and forms which are not limited to those listed below are: -
Instructions for application of a child’s passport
Application Form for a child’s passport
Instructions for application of an adult’s passport
Application Form for Adult Passport (16yrs+)
Renewal Application Form for Trinidad and Tobago Adult passport
Notification Form for Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Passports
Emergency Travel Document (Instructions and General Information)
Application Form for Trinidad and Tobago Emergency Travel Document
Documents required for renunciation of citizenship
Application form for the restoration of citizenship
Application for certification of immigration / citizenship status in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago